Training Options: In-class and Onsite (Call for Pricing)
Inspections are an essential element of your health and safety program. This course will teach you how to effectively prepare, conduct, and document workplace inspections. Learn about the types of inspections, as well as the roles of key participants: employers, supervisors, workers, and health and safety committees. You'll also find out about the importance of inspection reports and follow-up.
- Explain how inspections contribute to workplace health and safety
- Identify common workplace hazards
- Describe how employers, supervisors, workers, and health and safety committee members contribute to the inspection process
- Participate in the preparation of inspection checklists/protocols for your workplace
- Conduct more effective workplace inspections
- Types of inspections and who participates
- Understanding hazards and preventive measures
- Preparing for inspections
- Conducting effective inspections and reporting
- Inspection monitoring and follow-up
Supervisors, lead hands, workers and health and safety committee members/ representatives who conduct inspections in the workplace.
This is a 3-4 hour theory program with a sample inspection forms for workplace inspections as well as a look at the Safety Management system BEST Safety has developed.