This course is intended to give employers, managers, supervisors, and any other professionals who are directly impacted, an understanding of the ins and outs of disclosure and accommodation in regards to cannabis use, so they will understand the process and the responsibilities it entails.
After the completion of this course, you will:
- Know how disclosure and accommodation relate to workplace safety and medicinal use of cannabis
- Understand disclosure, what it should include, best practices, and rights and responsibilities
- Know the limits of accommodation and be shown some of the more common types of accommodation
- Understand rights and responsibilities as they relate to accommodation
- Be shown a recommended accommodation process (Based on " Duty to Accommodate: A General Process For Managers" by the Government of Canada)
Online Course Duration: Approximately 20-30 minutes
Testing conducted throughout this online Managing Cannabis and the Workplace Disclosure and Accommodation course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.