Ladders, though commonly used around the home and workplace, present a number of hazards that many workers aren’t aware of. Due to the widespread use of ladders, it’s important for everyone to understand their associated hazards and risks as this is the first step in preventing incidents. This Ladder Safety Training course is designed to teach workers safe ladder practices and strategies for preventing ladder-related injuries.
- Ladder-related hazards
- Types of ladders and their uses
- How to choose the right ladder for the job
- Components of different ladder types
- Ladder inspections and defects
- Transportation, setup, use, storage, and maintenance of portable ladders
Approximately 45 minutes.
A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to pass this course. The course is able to be taken three times in efforts to achieve the pass mark.
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.