Training Options: In-Class and Onsite (call for pricing)
The purpose of a Violence and Harassment Awareness Training is to:
- Strengthen workplace safety culture by elevating the profile and importance of preventing exposes to harassing and violent acts in the workplace.
- Provide workers with adequate knowledge about general safety practices, where to find forms to populate in the case they feel subjected to Harassment or violent acts.
- Provide workers with a better understanding of what is acceptable behavior in a workplace.
- Reduce the number of incidents of harassment and violence in Ontario workplaces.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the legislation on Violence and Harassment in the workplace
- Identify acts of violence and harassment
- Understand reporting responsibilities in the workplace
- Understand the process that will be followed if an event occurs
- Discuss reprisals as a result of an event
- Understand where to locate your company policy on Violence and Harassment
- Understand who to approach if something happens and how to put the policy into practice.
Managers, Supervisors, lead hands, workers all require Violence and Harassment Training
This is a 3 hour program.